1) Display Settings
In the third step you can edit the Form settings, and choose how and when the Pop-up appears.
- Start/End Date: choose to show the widget only at start or end of the date.
- When should the widget appear?: choose when the widget appears: on page load, on user inactivity, on page scroll, on exit intent or on link click.
- Show delay (in seconds): choose if you want to show the widget right away or after a delay in seconds.
Choose every x days the widget appears to the visitor:
- Show widget every x days after the first view;
- Show widget every x days after close;
- Show widget every x days after opt-in;
Moreover, you can choose a notification email after signing up the form (Email Notification), to notify the user subscription, to redirect the visitor to another page (Redirect), and to add a Remarketing script (Remarketing Audience Tracking).