The heart of LeadBI is represented by the automations, repetitive marketing activities thanks to which you can make various trigger based on Leads action. They work only for identified customers.
By clicking on you can create the automations.
Choose the automation name and select the Trigger:
- Opt-In Form Submitted
- Lead Score Updated
- Website Page Visited
- Email Campaign
- Email Contact (Sent Manually)
- New Contact (Added Manually)
- New Shopping Cart
- New Shop Order
- New Conversation
- Contact Trigger Date
After choosing the trigger, choose the conditions to make the automation more specific:
- Contact has tag
- Contact doesn’t have tag
- Contact lead score greater than
- Contact lead score less than
- Contact has visited
- Contact has custom field
Therefore you will be redirected to the page in which you could start to build the automation.
It is possible to add the action and condition blocks:
- Send Email: you can send an email to a lead, and choose the sender.
- Send SMS: you can send an SMS.
Wait For: you can add waiting time and create time conditions.
- Wait: you can wait or suspend the automation.
- Wait For Email Open: you can wait that the Lead opens the last email received. If the lead doesn’t open the email by a fixed time, the trigger “No Action” is activated. If the lead opens the email by a fixed time, the trigger “Open Mail” is activated.
- Wait For Email Click: you can wait that the lead clicks on the last email received. If the lead doesn’t click by a fixed time, the trigger “No Action” is activated. If the lead clicks on the email by a fixed time, the trigger “Email link click” is activated.
- Wait Website Visit: you can wait that the lead opens the specific website page. If the lead doesn’t open the page by a fixed time, the trigger “No Action” is activated. If the lead opens the page by a fixed time, the trigger “Website visit branch” is activated.
- Wait Cart Order: you can wait that the lead adds a cart order.
Wait Until: you can stop the automation until the date or the time entered.
If/Else: you can choose to apply the same conditions you find when you build an automation, for example if the lead has tag, or not, etc.
- Assign Tag: you can assign tag selected by the lead.
- Remove Tag: you can remove certain tag from the lead profile.
- Send Notification: you can send notification to yourself or to another user.
- Webhook: you can send GET or POST request to send (wip).
- Add Note: you can add note on the Lead profile.
- Increment Lead Score: you can increment lead score with a value added.
Goal: you can set up target in the workflow.