In the tab Alerts, by clicking on , you can set the alerts when the visitor clicks on a certain page by selecting a minimum number of visits.
1. Alert Name
2. Trigger: choose the trigger that generates the alert.
- New Contact: a new contacts who visited the page.
- New Company: a new company that visited the page.
- Existing Contact: an existing contact you know that visited the page.
- Existing Company: an existing company you know that visited the page.
3. Send To: the user who will receive the alert.
4. Alert Type: you can choose which alert receive.
- Real Time Email: decide to receive the alert in real time.
- Daily Summary: decide to receive the alert at the end of the day.
- Minimum Number of Visits: you can set the number of visits you need to activate the alert.
- Pages Viewed: you can set the pages viewed to activate the alert.
The alerts are a great way to track the views of important pages.